Welcome to the E-Cardiology Academy, the first Virtual Cardiology Academy of its kind, offering highest-quality Continuing Medical Education in Cardiovascular Medicine to the medical community worldwide!
What is the E-Cardiology Academy?
The E-Cardiology Academy, a novel, web-based and mobile Continuing Medical Education platform!
With the E-Cardiology Academy you can:
- • Get access to the latest developments and updates in Cardiovascular Medicine
- • Watch on-demand videos of the most prominent opinion leaders in Cardiology
- • Participate in live web meetings, interact live with key opinion leaders
- • Attend live webcasts from major conferences
- • Join the online Cardiology community, discuss cases with colleagues, and ask questions to the speakers
- • Check your progress with online MCQs and gain international CME credits
www.ecardioacademy.com is the go-to online community and platform for continuing education in Cardiology!
Click the button on the right to view the current E-Cardiology Academy scientific program, and register now to access the E-Cardiology Academy, and to receive periodic content updates!
Discover the virtual E-Cardiology Academy
The E-Cardiology Academy, the first Virtual Cardiology Academy of its kind, offering highest-quality Continuing Medical Education in Cardiovascular Medicine to the medical community worldwide!
Enjoy the E-Cardiology Academy on all your Android and iOS mobile devices!
With the E-Cardiology Academy Android and iOS applications and your E-Cardiology Academy account, you will be able to access all E-Cardiology Academy content from your mobile devices. Our Android application in English is currently available for download on Google Play. If you are an Android user, you can follow the link on the left to enjoy the E-Cardiology Academy on any of your Android devices. Our iOS application in English is currently available for download on App Store. If you are an iOS user, you can follow the link on the left to enjoy the E-Cardiology Academy on any of your iOS devices.
Follow the E-Cardiology Academy on social media, and stay up-to-date!
Follow us on your favourite social media platform to receive updates on new educational videos, live webcasts, as well as other new content and activities.